At 3D we value our volunteers and could not achieve what we do, without them.
We want our volunteers to get the most out of their time with us by learning new skills whilst gaining experience of working with children and young people.
We provide excellent support and our volunteers are given the opportunity to undertake a variety of training.
We offer opportunities in the following areas:
Reception After School Activities Creche
Data Entry Family Work Translation
Film/Media Peer Education Photography
And many more.....
If you have a specific skill you believe would be beneficial to our project, please get in touch.
Whatever you can offer, we would love to hear from you.
Is it for me?
Why should I volunteer?
- You can make a difference to our community
- You will learn new skills
- You will gain experience which will increase your employability chances
- You will gain self-confidence
- You will meet new people and have fun
- It will not affect any benefits you are receiving
What do we offer our volunteers?
- Any expenses are re-imbursed
- Training such as Emergency First Aid, Food Hygiene, Child Protection and much more
- Support and supervision from the Volunteer Co-ordinator
- A reference from the Volunteer Co-ordinator after 3 months volunteering
- A volunteer uniform
- Assistance with job and college applications
Can I volunteer?
- Volunteers have to be over 16 years of age
We ask for 2 references and a police check (PVG Scheme or Basic Disclosure)