3D Drumchapel, along with the Women's Movement, are delighted to announce that we will be offering the 12 week Empowering Pathways for Women Programme starting in January. It's designed to engage with local women to help strengthen women’s choices and participation in their communities and wider society. The aim of the programme is to provide safety, support and encouragement for women to strengthen their sense of belonging and worth, and choose positive pathways towards participation in all aspects of their lives. The programme is aim at:
- women on the margins because of poverty and the lack of associated opportunities
- women who are new to a community or country, perhaps seeking asylum, refugees, or migrants
- women experiencing prejudice and discrimination
- women affected by addictions, violence, mental illness, family breakdown and homelessness
- women who have missed out on education and who may want to brush up on basic skills
We will be hosting an information session on Wednesday 14th December, from 11.30am - 1pm. Please contact us to register an interest.
For further information: http://www.ywcascotland.org/…/empowering-pathways-for-women/